European IPR Helpdesk Participates in Horizon 2020 Workshop in Paris
Eurice CEO Jörg Scherer to talk about IP Management in Horizon 2020
Committed to European innovation: As part of the European IPR Helpdesk expert team, Eurice CEO Jörg Scherer will join the workshop “Impact and Innovation in Horizon 2020 Projects“ in Paris, 7 October 2016. His presentation will include IP strategies, insights and best practices with a focus on Horizon 2020. Organised by the French Ministry of Education, Higher Education and Research in cooperation with the Horizon 2020 NCP Legal and Finance and the European IPR Helpdesk, the workshop aims to highlight the importance of impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 proposals and projects.
The international event targets researchers, research managers, business representatives, grant officers and tech transfer representatives. Participation is free of charge, prior online registration is required.
- Ms. Kirsti ALA-MUKTA, European Commission - Common Exploitation Booster team
- Dr. Denis DESPRÉAUX, Head of European and international Unit for Research, Innovation and Higher education - MENESR
- Prof. Hüseyin FIRAT, CEO & President – Firalis S.A.
- Ms. Marie-Christine JACQUEMOT, Data management expert – CNRS
- Ms. Martine ROUSSEL, H2020 national NCP coordinator – MENESR
- Mr. Jörg SCHERER, Training and Awareness Raising – European IPR Helpdesk
- Dr. Eugene SWEENEY, Consultant – Iambic Innovation Ltd
Tags: IPR Helpdesk