First Stop Dublin: Successful Start of IPforBusiness
New IP Training Roadshow by Eurice and the European Patent Academy
Reflecting the strong demand for business-oriented IP training offers, Eurice, representing the European IPR Helpdesk and the European Patent Academy, are organising the European-wide IPforBusiness - IP Training Roadshow for Innovation Support. The series consists of 12 IP training events in 12 different European countries.
The training content is based on reviewed training modules of the IP4inno platform, a selection of SME case studies just elaborated by EPO experts, a first-hand update about the Unitary Patent and various contributions of local IP and innovation support stakeholders like the National Patent Offices or the Enterprise Europe Network.
The training sessions focus on the following core questions:
- Why does P matter? Being an SME, why should you bother with IP/IP management?
- What needs to be done? Understanding IP strategy and IP management as a business asset for SMEs (with a clear focus on specific needs and challenges for SMEs)
- How can SME's implement an IP strategy? Concrete case studies demonstrating successful IP management implementation activities in specific technology/business sectors as well as in different environments (Start-up vs. medium-sized company)
The on-site training scheme is going to consist of a series of 12 IP training sessions for emerging businesses that take place in different countries around Europe until the end of 2018.
The main target groups of the training scheme are IP managers of SMEs and their advisors.
Please note: You need to register for each event individually, just click on the event you would like to attend.
The first and very successful stop of our training roadshow was Dublin on 25 September.
- 12 October 2017 | TALLINN, Estonia
- 05 December 2017 | LILLE, France (event announcement in progress)